Fair use guidelines
The Mayfair Group takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks. The use by a third party of one of The Mayfair Group trademarks without express permission or license, is not permitted or legal.
To seek permission, please contact us.
Proper use of The Mayfair Group trademarks reinforces their role as brands for our products, and helps prevent them from becoming generic names that can be used by anyone. By adhering to the following rules, you help protect The Mayfair Group’s investment in its trademarks:
- When The Mayfair Group product is mentioned in communications, ownership by The Mayfair Group must be attributed in a footnote either on the page/screen where The Mayfair Group trademark is used, or in the legal section of the communication or site in which it is referenced.
- The first reference in text to all The Mayfair Group product names should be followed by the proper trademark symbol
- The proper symbol for registered product names is ®. Don’t use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country
- The proper symbol for product names which are the subject of pending applications or are used in accordance with common law trademark principles is ™.
- Do not create any new logo for The Mayfair Group or The Mayfair Group product names.
- Do not incorporate any of The Mayfair Group product names into your company's product names.
- Do not incorporate any of The Mayfair Group names into any internet root domains or subdomains owned by your company.
- Do not connect your company name with The Mayfair Group product names.
- Alterations of the approved trademark are not allowed
Do not use The Mayfair Group trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your internet domain name. This helps prevent internet users from being confused as to whether you or The Mayfair Group is the source of the Website.
List of trademarks
Below is a current listing of trademarks owned by The Mayfair Group in the United States. Please note that laws concerning use and marking of trademarks or product names vary by country. Always consult a local attorney for additional guidance.
To the extent a name or logo does not appear on the list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that The Mayfair Group has established in any of its trademarks, logos, and copyrights. The below is not an exhaustive list of the marks, brands, logos, and designs that The Mayfair Group has intellectual property rights in. Any mark, brand, logo, or design The Mayfair Group uses is protected as its intellectual property, and it thus illegal to use without The Mayfair Group’s express permission or license.
Last updated: March 2023
Compassion, Don’t Leave Home Without It
Empathy (Stylized) (Pending Registration)
Everyone’s Welcome Here (Pending Registration)
It Costs $0 To Be A Nice Person
Just Be Fucking Kind (Pending Registration)
Mayfair Athletic Club
Say Less Mean More
Self Love Club
The Mayfair Group (logo)